The Holiday season is an exciting time at McDonald’s. They have several limited time offers and I am excited to be offering a really cool bag of McDonald’s Goodies. Make that two bags! Keep reading to learn about four great deals, three fun facts and then enter to win one of the two McDonald’s swag bags that I am giving away. The contest runs December 1 through December 17, 2016. US Residents only.
Disclaimer: I am a brand ambassador for Central Arkansas McDonald’s. All opinions are my own.
4 Great Deals
- McRib is back! The McRib is only available for a limited time and you can get it right now at Central Arkansas McDonald’s. They’re going fast, so get it while you can. If you’re not in Central Arkansas you can use the McRib finder in the McDonald’s app to find a participating location near you.
- 2 for $3 Egg McMuffins or Egg White Delights. This deal begins on December 5th and runs through January 1. Don’t forget to pick up a McCafe beverage to wash it down with!
- McDonald’s App. McDonald’s revamped their already great app in late October. It’s now even better than ever and full of great deals, a McCafe Punch Card, and a fun trivia game.
- Holiday Treats. November 29 through January 3 the Holiday Pies are available. Flavors include Strawberry and Cream and Holiday. The McCafe Peppermint Mocha and Hot Chocolate are also available now through January 10th.
3 Fun Facts About Arkansas McDonald’s
- The first McDonald’s to open in Arkansas was located at 3217 John F. Kennedy Boulevard in North Little Rock. People came from all over the state to eat at the McDonald’s. The original building still stands but now houses a comic book store.
- A historic, single-arch McDonald’s sign in on display at McDonald’s store #433 in Pine Bluff, Arkansas which was rebuilt in 2007. The sign was placed on the National Historic Register in 2006. It is one of only a few remaining single-arch signs in the US and the only one on the National Historic Register. It is believed that several other signs exist but are held in private collections. The single-arch sign, originally built in 1962 was known as the “Speedee” sign. Three months after the original Pine Bluff location was built, McDonald’s switched to the double-arch sign which has been used ever since.
- According to History.com, the original McDonald’s got its start by serving a barbecued sandwich with a side of fries for just 35 cents. The bar-b-que was slow cooked for hours using hickory chips that were imported from Arkansas.
2 McDonald’s Swag Giveaways
I am so excited to get to offer two McDonald’s Swag Bags. Two of my readers will have a very happy holiday! This prize includes:
One reusable McDonald’s bag
One McDonald’s Hat
One Reusable McDonald’s Coffee/Travel Mug
One Reusable McDonald’s Water Bottle
One Ronald McDonald T-shirt (Size Medium)
One McDonald’s Koozie
One McDonald’s Pocket Notebook
Seven McDonald’s Coupons (Coupons are good for Central Arkansas McDonald’s locations ONLY. Three of the coupons will expire at on December 31, 2016.)
Two $5 McDonald’s Arch Cards (One for you and one to share! Pay it forward!)
This contest is open to adults age 18 and older in the United States only. International entries will be disqualified. Prizes will be selected on Sunday, December 18th and mailed as soon as verification is complete. McDonald’s and JulieDKohl.com, et al. are not responsible or liable for the delivery of prize once it has been mailed. It is up to the selected winners to ensure that they have supplied an accurate mailing address. Delivery confirmation will be supplied upon request. Coupons included in the prize pack are valid ONLY at Central Arkansas McDonald’s restaurants. McDonald’s Brand Ambassadors, McDonald’s employees, and immediate relatives of both are not eligible to win this prize.
To enter, please use the RaffleCopter below. GOOD LUCK!